Friday, April 10, 2009

moab!!!!!

i know we have been back for weeks now, but i can't stop thinking about how lucky we were to get such beautiful weather! eli had so much fun seeing everyone and running around in the desert in shorts and sandals. he would literally wake up at one in the morning asking us to take him outside. guess he is just a little desert rat like his dad.
(don't get me wrong. i love it too, but i don't know about referring to myself as a rat. once i called brady a desert rose because he loves it so much, and he was quick to renounce the title, hence desert rat. since i'm no rose either, i'll just settle for loving the desert.)
either way.
best.vacation.of.the.year.
so far.....

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Trina said...

Cute kiddo. Where are the picture of you running. That's what I want to see.

Kalli said...

What no pictures of me come on I am dead sexy! Oh and you forgot to mention how awesome you did on the run and how you are so excited to do it again but next time with me ;) sure love you and thought it was awesome to have you come and visit.

Mom at Our House said...

People think I am cray when I tell them how much I miss the desert. I know how you feel.

Alisha said...

Hey Brooke! It's Alisha from Dixie, I came across your blog from Angie. Your little boy is adorable! Hope all is well with you!

Tiffany said...

So cute! He is so adorable-sounds like a great vacation, missing the sun here in Oregon!

Janni said...

i'd call you a rose!!! maybe fire and ice :)

Tiffany said...

It's too bad I didn't get to see you guys while you were here. I'm glad you had fun.

And I got my dress at Banana Republic. I am obsessed with them. I hardly shop anywhere else.

Jodi said...

Some days we REALLY miss the desert and others I am in awe of how beautiful spring is here in the east! I love all the differences, just miss the hiking and the heat. Glad you guys had fun!

Lindsay Bowen said...

Ahh, I need a vacation! You guys are awesome, I love keeping in touch every now and then. Your little boy does look freakishly like that bird. I love it! I wonder what my kids would be...
Take care.
Linds