wk 1 diagnosis: a little less sleep, a little more couch time,
and a little bit sore,
but all in all
we are in
love
dad says: i feel like a family now, you know?
not just a couple of people with a 'pet kid'
mom says: i feel less nervous this time around, 'um.....did you wash your hands?'
brother says: he's so sweet, can i pet him?

5 comments:
Cute Boys and a Cute new "2 Pack" Glad you are getting into some kind of a groove :-)
"can i pet him"...that's awesome. love the pictures! raleigh just asked me if i miss my friends..."because you haven't stopped smiling since you started reading their blogs tonight" it's true...i miss you guys. two little boys...how fun!!!
So cute! I love that kids like to "pet babies." The second is so much fun! It's #3 that I'm nervous about! Hope you're doing well. Let me know if I can help with anything!
Cute pic. I love your boys they are seriously both so cute Brooke. How are you doing? Are you going to do a weekly update for us with pics so we can adore your kiddos? I sure hope so!!! I bet your mom is in heaven. I always wondered if the 2nd would be a lot easier than the 1st. I was a mess with Max so anything HAS to be better hahaha.
congrats! he's adorable!
Post a Comment